- Longino Distributing Inc (LDI) only sells to authorized resellers. Therefore, our site is only accessible to users we deem qualified. To inquire about becoming an authorized reseller, please contact us.
- The dealer is responsible for ensuring that the product is installed, used, and maintained in a manner that is in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty, installation specifications, and operation specifications.
- LDI accepts the following payment options: Cash, COD, credit card, wire transfer, or approved check.
- Invoices are sent the next business day after an order ships. Invoices are payable based on established terms for that customer. These terms may vary. An invoice that remains due one day past the stated terms is considered past due. A 2.5% per month service charge will be added to all past due invoices. No additional credit will be extended to past due accounts unless a previous arrangement has been made with the credit manager/owner.
- If claiming tax exempt status, resellers must provide LDI with a valid state tax exemption certificate.
- Collection will begin one week after the due date, determined by credit terms. A letter of demand will be sent to the customers address on file and attempts to contact/collect will be made via email/phone/fax/letter or any means necessary. After 30 days, if an account remains past due it will be turned over to the LDI Collections Department.
Delivery & Acceptance
- LDI ships most products the same day that they are ordered. Multiple-item shipments placed after 4:45pm EST are subject to next day shipping unless otherwise noted.
- Items are considered accepted by the buyer when they have been physically delivered. The buyer shall inspect items immediately and inform LDI within 5 business days, in writing, or any and all defects.
- Most LDI products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is handled directly by the manufacturer. These policies may vary. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website for further information.
All sales are considered final when:
- The invoice date is more than 30 days old.
- The item is not in original packaging and/or missing parts/accessories.
- The product is no longer in ‘new’ condition, described as clean and without scratches or usage marks of any kind.
- Products that do not fall under the above listed criteria, may be considered for return or exchange. If the product is defective and is outside the 30 days, contact the manufacturer for repair.
- Before returning a product, an RMA MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED.
- In most cases, an RMA request must be approved from the supplier. Please contact us for details on what certain suppliers require.
- To request an RMA from LDI, please visit this page.
Products being returned must be:
- in the original packaging
- clean and unmarred
- complete with all accompanying materials
- Any product not meeting the above criteria will be refused and returned and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Orders on our website are treated as purchase requests. The products, pricing, and specifications listed online are generally correct, but we cannot guarantee product pricing, availability or specifications. Once you place an order on our website, we enter it into our system and you will be notified if there are any changes to pricing, specifications, or availability.
***Prices, product details, product specifications, terms & conditions, etc, are subject to change without notice.